Friday, April 19, 2013

what a difference some paint makes

So I am slowly making it from one room to the next.  Every door is dark 70's brown.  It takes a lot of paint and primer to cover it.  Anyways no pictures before hand, but this is my newly painted bathroom with light doors now.  I love it.

newly painted bathroom

newly painted bathroom

This self I bought for .10 at a garage sale.  I painted it and added some chicken wire to keep the glass items in place

I love birds, my little towel holder

newly painted bathroom

newly painted bathroom
This something I added to my other sink area.  Its an apothecary jar I found at TJ max.  I added some organic soap by a company that is locally owned.  We need to support local business.  It smells amazing.

before light fixture
I had this piece of glass cut by Beehive glass.  They finished the edges and drilled the hole for me.  For me it was cheaper than buying a new light fixture.  Gives it a more modern look and I didn't have to install anything.  Total cost was $28.00


No comments:

Post a Comment